The CROWDTHERMAL project officially ended in December 2022 and the research team therefore summarised key recommendations in two factsheets addressing:
- CROWDTHERMAL issues recommendations
- Discover the CROWDTHERMAL services in our video!
- #DYK? Geothermal is a great renewable energy source!
- Webinar: CROWDTHERMAL services – An introduction for communities and local authorities
- First Geothermal District Heating and Cooling Day event: “Bringing Geothermal heating and cooling networks closer to the people”
- Webinar: CROWDTHERMAL services – An introduction for geothermal project developers
- Webinar: Empowering rural innovation by crowdfunding geothermal energy projects
- CROWDTHERMAL launches Beta-version of its services empowering the European public to participate in the development of geothermal projects
- Webinar: How to evaluate and take into account public perception in geothermal district heating and cooling projects
- Primera conferencia internacional: Presentamos nuestros servicios para proyectos geotérmicos con financiación-comunitaria